Fastag is easy to utilize, a reloadable label that empowers programmed derivation of cost charges and how about we go through the cost square ceaselessly for your exchange. Fastag is connected to prepaid records from money the material cost sum and utilizes which is deducted. The label Radio-recurrence Identification (RFID) innovation for Electronic Toll Collection and is appended on the vehicle’s windscreen after the label account is dynamic. Below we will discuss Complete details on Airtel Fastag And Airtel Helpline Number.
Steps to Apply Fastag using online Or By Airtel App:
In order to apply for Airtel Fastag, you need to have a running airtel payment account.
- Download and Open Airtel thanks App Or Go the Official website Click Here.
- Go to the home screen page and go for the reward section.
- Click on the Airtel Payments Bank Fastag banner.
- You need to upload your vehicle registration certificate scanned copy (front/back).
- After successfully filling the process you need to wait 4-7 working days to tag deliver to your mailing address.
- By successfully completion you will get 100 rs as a cashback of you are a first time user in your airtel payment bank wallet/ account after successful payment.
Airtel Customer Care No:Number If You Have Any Quires Related Airtel Fastag: 8800688006.
You Can Call Airtel Customer Care Number From Other Network Also.
For Calling Airtel helpline Number or Airtel Customer Care no from other network Call: 400.
Airtel Fastag Security Deposit amount for Fastag Users:
GST will be applicable to the aforementioned charges.
Tag Charges Accordingly To Fee Type:
If You Want To Know How To log in for Kotak Bank Fastag. Then Click Here
You Can Apply Fastag through your Airtel store near me Service or by airtel near me Searching on google.
Recharge Fastag Using BHIM UPI App:
- Open BHIM UPI App in your mole phone.
- Select send option in the menu tab
- Enter BHIM the VIRTUAL ID in the below mentioned
- (format>> Enter amount>> Click “Send now”)
- Enter UPI PIN &Tag gets recharged
- VIRTUAL ID format: netcVEHICLE NUMBER@BankUPIHandle
Benefits Of Using Fastag:
1. The simplicity of installment – No compelling reason to convey money for the cost exchanges, spare time
2. The relentless development of vehicles prompting lower fuel costs.
3. Online Recharge – Fastag can be energized online through Credit Card/Debit Card/NEFT/RTGS or Net banking
4. SMS alarms for cost exchanges, low equalization, and so forth.
5. Online Portal for clients.
- Vehicle Registration Certificate.
- Vehicle Registration Number.
- Scanned Passport Size Photos.
Hello, You have paid Rs.450.00 towards Fastag purchase for vehicle KA2.489137. Avl Bal Rs.0.00. Txn ID: FT193461111111111NIN4. Rs.150 is reserved for FASTag. The tag will be delivered in 14 working days.