Buying a new car? From December 1, it’ll be mandatory for all new four-wheelers to have Fastag devices fixed on the front windscreens. If you are buying a car you may already have a Fastag on its windscreen, but if there isn’t one or if you want to buy one for your old vehicle, you can purchase it from authorized bank Axis Bank. They are also available at toll plazas. So, Axis Bank Fastag is one of the best Fastag service given in the market. Below we will see how to apply for the Fastag Axis, Axis Bank Fastag Recharge.
Steps to apply for Axis Bank Fastag online:
STEP 1: Go to the official website By clicking here.
STEP 2: If you are an axis bank customer click on yes otherwise NO.
STEP 3: Type registered vehicle number and captcha code to generate OTP.
Step 4: Log in with OTP into the bank portal.
If You Want To Know How To Apply For KVB Bank Fastag CLICK HERE
Documents Required For Applying Online:
- Registration Certificate of the vehicle.
- Passport size photograph of the vehicle owner.
- Identity card, i.e., any of these – Driving license.
- PAN Card, Passport, Voter ID Card or Aadhaar.
You can apply offline by visiting point of sale station in various toll plazas or in the nearest petrol station or banks. Just you need to take your vehicle and all the related documents with yourself while going. You Can use your Axis Bank Corporate banking to login to or by using axis bank credit card login.
Here’s a list of Axis Bank’s active toll plazas – link
Charges For Using Axis Bank Fastag:
Fastag can be recharged online through Credit Card/Debit Card/NEFT/RTGS or Net Banking. The minimum and maximum amount allowed for recharge is Rs 100 and Rs 1 lakh respectively.
Advantages Of Using Axis Fastag:
- No need to carry cash for the toll transactions time-saving.
- Near non-stop movement of vehicles leading to lower fuel cost.
- Lesser waiting time reduces the load on the environment.
- Fastag is read by the tag reader at the plaza and the toll amount is deducted automatically when the vehicle approaches the toll plaza. The vehicle with Fastag doesn’t need to stop at the toll plaza for the cash transaction.
- The customer will receive SMS alerts on his registered mobile numbers for all the transactions done in his tag account.
- The customer may recharge his tag account online through, Credit Card/ Debit Card/ NEFT/ RTGS or Net Banking.
- No need to carry cash The customer doesn’t need to worry about carrying cash for the toll payments.
- Customers can access their statements by logging on to the Fastag customer portal.
- This is a cashless Toll Payment Service On Toll Plazas. This service available for all transportation vehicles Like Car, Bus & Truck.
Axis Mobile banking is also one of the benefits which you can take form by just log in and recharge through it.
NEFT/ RTGS FROM ANY BANK ACCOUNT DIRECTLY TO THE WALLET:
Step1: Login to Internet Mobile Banking of the bank account of your choice
Step 2: Create Benetiiciary of the bank transfers/NEFT to create the following details
Name Your Name
2. AccountNumber <Enter your 17 D Digit Wallet Number>
3FS Cade UTIB0000ETC
Step 3: Provide the amount that needs to Recharge.
Step 4: Once You enter the amount, proceed with the payment.
So, this is how you can apply for the process below.