Starting December 15 has become mandatory for toll payment on National Highways to enable electronic payments. The device employs Radio Frequency Identification (PFID) technology and is affixed on the windscreen of the vehicle. As soon as one crosses the plaza, the toll is automatically deducted from the prepaid/savings account linked to it and the owner is notified through an SMS alert. Valid for 5 years, a Fastag can be recharged as and when required. Further, we will discuss Complete Fast tag Sticker Such as How to stick fastag sticker on car and fastag Kyc Complete.
Fastag Sticker Details:
- Fastag trademark is nothing but a fastag logo which is on the left-hand side of the tag.
- Antena helps the scanner to catch the exact point to be scanned while the vehicle moves into the plaza.
- Tag Class which means the type of vehicle should be considered. I.e Class 4 Means Car / Jeep / Van Mapper Class – 4 Tata Ace or similar mini light commercial vehicle
- Tag Color code represents the type of vehicle used for the tag. I.e this is a Violet color code tag that means this is a TATA ace/mini LCV Vehicle.
- QR Code means Quick Responsive Code which helps the reader to read the required data which leads to Debit the amount from the fastag wallet.
- TID Means Tag ID or fastag wallet ID which is a 24 number Unique Id for every Fastag User which represents their tag name and type of tag used in the vehicle.
- If You Find Duplicate Fastag Sticker immediately Contact the NHAI Toll-Free Nuber 1033.
- It Works on RFID Fastag (Radio Frequency Identification Technology)
If You Want To Know Kerala Fastag POS Then Click HERE
Steps To Stick Fast tag Sticker On Car wind Shield:
- The first step is to remove the adhesive sticky tape oaf the tag.
- Stick the fastag from the inside of the vehicle in the top middle of the windscreen or beside the rear mirror and press it gently to sticker all over the tag.
- Always keep the adhesive to the backside of the tag.
- Do not try to remove the fast tag Sticker in any case of possibilities.
If You Want To Search For Toll Plaza Then Click HERE
Fastag Sticker KYC Process for Activation:
Fill up this form whenever you receive the Fastag (which you have purchased only through this app) at your delivery address which is sent by us.
1. Our executive will call you for OTP verification of your active mobile number.
2. We will activate your Fastag.
3. You will receive Id and Password through SMS. Use that to log in and recharge your Fastag.
4. Enter the email address through which you have ordered for Fastag.
After Buying Fastag when the tag gets delivered you need to do the Fastag KYC for making it activate.
- Give a call or Email to authorized KYC updating agents to collect the KYC data from you.
- Share the KYC details such as fast card order ID, Copy of Registration Certificate (RC) and address proof.
- Then the fastag representative will activate the fastag for you.
- You, Will, get the Confirmation messages as the fastag got activated.
Benefits of fastag:
The following are the benefits of using FASTags
- Ease of payment No need to carry cash for the toll transactions saves time.
- No stopping at Toll Plazas- Movement through Dedicated Fastag Lane at Toll Plazas Saves fuel and time Fastag is read by the tag reader at the plaza and the toll amount is deducted automatically when the vehicle approaches the toll plaza.
- The vehicle with Fastag doesn’t need to stop at the toll plaza for the cash transaction Online Recharge Tag can be recharged online through debit Card/ Credit Card/ or Net banking.
- SMS alerts Customer will receive SMS alerts on his/ her registered mobile number for toll transactions, low balance, etc.
- Cashback Customers can available cashback of 2.5% on all toll payments using Fastag at all toll plazas along the National Highways and selected state toll plazas.