You can Purchase Online through Amazon.in. These were earlier launched by IHMCL, NHAI. Fastag is an electronic-based payment system for vehicle users while using highways for paying toll taxes bank is pre-assigned to the Fastag at the time of purchase by a customer from a Point-of-Sale. Fastag India had been conceived a complete, digital, a cashless alternative to the cash-based national highways toll payment and collection system prevalent all these years.
Maharashtra POS List In Fastag India With All Details:
Point of sale in Maharashtra has in 3 different cities such as Buldana, Kolhapur, and Pune through which you easily buy from the authorized fastag dealers. Fastag toll or Toll collection in highways can be very hectic when the time of heavy usage of vehicles and time taking process. You can Easily Find the Fastag pos near me easily with this list given below.
Want To Know Punjab State POS List Then Click Here
There are a total of 5 fastag Dealership addresses with their pin code, mobile number and included email.ID.
HDFC Fastag Charges Offer you to get 100 rs as a first charge on the bank.
To know more about Hdfc fastag promo code you can go to the ICICI Bank Website.
It also offers you to give 5% cashback offers if have done transactions using HDFC Bank Debit/Credit Card.
And an additional 2.5% on every transaction at the national highways Fastag toll plaza.
How to Recharge fastag Using Phonepe App:
- Google Pay fastag is one of the easiest methods to recharge. Just Follow The Steps Below
- Open Google Pay App.
- Select the send option.
- Enter the VIRTUAL ID in the below mentioned.
- (format>> Enter amount>> Click “Send now”.)
- netc.Vehicle Number @ Required Bank
- Example netc.Ts01BQ12345
- Enter UPI PIN &Tag gets recharged.
HDFC Debited Messages After Using Toll Gate:
Hdfc Bank JD-HDFCBK
Rs 2500.00 debited from a/c **1270 on to VPA netc .HR26DJxxxx@hdfcbank(UPI Ref No 9260380xxxxx). Not you? Call on 18002586161 to report
HDFC CC Offers Credit Score.
Benefits of Fastag:
- You can avail of a cashback up to 7.5%* which is different banks are providing with low rates/charges.
- Fastag India is Run by the NHAI. So, the National Government will issue some more benefits for the users.
- SMS and Email Alert of Transactions Customer will receive SMS & Email alerts on his registered mobile number / Email address for all the transactions done in his tag account.
- Web portal for customers. Customers can access their statements by logging on to the Fastag customer portal.
- Emergency roadside assistance for your fleet drivers.
- Saves Fuel and Time Fastag are read by the tag reader at the plaza and the toll amount is deducted automatically when the vehicle approaches the toll plaza. The vehicle with Fastag doesn’t need to stop at the toll plaza for the cash transaction.
- Online users can recharge their tag account online through, Credit Card/ Debit Card/ NEFT/ RTGS or Net Banking.
- Prepaid Toll Pass No need to carry cash. The customer doesn’t need to worry about carrying cash for the toll payments.
- Accidental death cover of Rs. 1,00,000. Accidental death cover of Rs. 1,00,000 to all your on-duty drivers while driving the vehicles.