In This Fastag Wiki Post, we are going to show you all the detail history of fastag including all the reports, Graphs in sales ratio and no of banks issuing fastag. It is a cash-free vehicle tag that allows you to pay at toll booths without stopping by. Now, to get Fastag buy online at home without any difficulty. You Can log in to Into @ NHAI Website or IHMCL Website or you can download My Fastag App from the play store.
To Buy FASTas Offline through Common Service Centre (CSC) (Located near Toll Plazas).
Fastag Wiki: Fastag Sales Report.
This graph shows the ratio between fastag sale with the date or year. As You Can See the fastag sales ratio from the year 2016 to the year 2019 is very much increased. In DEC 2016 sale was only one lakh but in Nov 2019 the sale was in 140 Lakhs which is 14 times greater than starting.
If you want to know Kerala fastag Then Click Here
And in this graph shows the ratio between fastag banks issuing fastag with the year. As you can see the banks issuing in the year 2016 were 4 but at the end of the year 2019 it was 22 banks. So, therefore you can analyze how much growth in all the related factor of fastag usage.
Fastag E-Statement After Crossing Toll:
The above Image shows the Fastag statement after using Dhareri Jattan toll, kalajhar toll, and Bhavdeen toll. The amount deducted while using fastag toll are 35rs, 85rs and 60 Respectively.
All Fastag Banks Issuing List With Fastag Customer Care:
Steps to place the Fastag on your windscreen:
- Ensure that the vehicle windscreen is clean and dry.
- Remove the adhesive tape from the tag.
- Place the tag at the center of the vehicle’s windscreen from inside behind the rearview mirror.
- Finally, the tag must appear like this on your windscreen.
Benefits Of Fastag:
- No need to Carry cash for the toll payments. You don’t have to worry about keeping the change.
- Use fastag and avoid slow-moving queues of cash paters al the plaza. You don’t waste time.
- Instant SMS alerts for the transaction on your tag.
- Various recharge options available: cash, cheque number (credit/debit cards, net banking, neft/Rtgs).
- You get cashback benefits.
- You save on fuel as its fast-moving.