Recently Indian Government NHAI has come to introduce a new way or method to make a payment on toll plaza by using Fastag Service. so, from 1st December 2019, it is mandatory to use Fastag stickers on the vehicle windscreen whenever passes through a toll booth. So, Every bank has been introduced Fastag in their services. I am Going To show you the easy way to login, Buy & recharge HDFC Fastag in this post.
Steps to login / Buy HDFC Fastag Through HDFC Bank:
You can apply Fastag in 2 ways from HDFC bank. One is Online and the other one is offline. Online method is as follows:
Step1: Visit the official website. Click here
Step2: You can log in with your existing HDFC bank account or without a bank account.
Step3: Choose yes by typing your customer ID.
Step4: If No you will be asked if you want their Fastag service for a personal or commercial vehicle.
Step5: By selecting your required options you have to fill the application form such details as your name co-operate name, address, contact details, email id, and your phone number.
Step6: By submitting all the details along with scanned proofs vehicle registration certificate and passport size photo.
Step7: After submitting all the details you need to press the confirm button.
Then after bank confirmation, they will send you the Fastag card directly to your dispatch address.
HDFC Fastag Customer Care Number: 1800 120 1243.
Steps to Buy Fastag Through Fastag Sale Stations:
HDFC banks have introduced Point Of Sale(POS) station at different toll stations, Petrol stations and on your nearest banks.
So, If you apply offline you just need to take your vehicle along with you so that Fastag Sticker has to stick on the windshield.
By Submitting required documents and paying the application fee they will provide you HDFC Fastag sticker which has a chip inside that will be the sensor detecting device while paying the amount on the toll plazas.
Documents Required To Buy Tag:
- Vehicle Registration certificate.
- Passport size photos.
- Pan Card Or Aadhar card.
- Registered Mobile Number.
If You Want To Know How To Do ICICI Fastag Then CLICK HERE.
How To Recharge HDFC Fastag Account
If You Want To recharge by simply typing UPI ID Portal Application:
- VRN Is Vehicle Registration Number.
- By just typing your vehicle registration number you can recharge your HDFC Bank Fastag Service.
Internet/NEFT Or Debit/Credit card Handling Charges are as follows:
Through HDFC Fastag Portal:
1. Visit the HDFC Fastag portal click here.
2. Type your login ID Or Using your Username and Password.
3. Click on the top-up tab by selecting the payment option.
4. Choose your related wallet I’d and the required amount.
5. Choose your preferred amount mode to complete your transaction process.
Benefits of HDFC Fastag:
- Easy to pay at Toll plazas.
- Get SMS alerts and updates on mobile.
- No need to wait in a long queue of traffic.
- Online recharge by using debit/credit/NEFT or internet banking.
- Or you can apply at the nearest point of sale stations.