Fastag Employs Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology for making toll payments directly from the prepaid or savings account linked to it or directly toll owner. Before December 1, there is one thing that you need to get done to travel smoothly across the country. By November 30, all vehicles, private or commercial, will have to get Fastags as per a government. And if news reports are to be believed, those without Fastags will have to pay twice the toll fees at toll Plazas. Various banks have introduced their services to promote their banks and giving more offers on that. Kotak Bank is also one of them to provide. Below we will discuss Kotak Fastag Steps to apply and their charges, etc.
Steps to Apply Kotak Fastag Online:
- To Apply For The Fastag Kotak Follow Below
- Visit the official website of Kotak Mahindra Bank by Clicking Here
- Click on APPLY NOW button and then on proceed.
- Then you need to click if you have a Kotak account holder or not.
- If you don’t have click on ‘NO’ option by entering your mobile number followed by CAPTCHA code by generating ‘OTP’ and then proceed.
- Enter OTP and fill the form by entering all the details such as
- Driving Licence.
- Vehicle registration (RC).
- Scanned passport size photo.
- After filling all the required details click on the finish button to close the filling process.
- That’s it. You will receive Fastag within 10-15 working days.
Want To Know How To Login In KVB Fastag Then CLICK HERE.
Fee & Charges From Kotak Bank For Buying Fastag:
Fastag applies 100 rs plus GST as one time joining fee and tag deposits very which will be different depends on vehicle description and the threshold amount varies with tag deposits which are mentioned below.
Documents Required for applying Fastag in Point of Sale (POS) stations of Kotak Bank:
Point Of Sale Station (POS) is an offline method for applying Fastag at your nearest pump station or near toll plazas.
Required documents are as follows:
- Passport size photo of the vehicle owner.
- Valid driving license.
- PAN card.
- KYC Know Your Customer documents According to the vehicle owner.
- The vehicle has to bring out to the Fastag station as the agent will attach the Fastag to your vehicle.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Fastag Customer Care Number:
- For Car or Jeep or Van Call 18602666888 i.e Blue Color Tag class 4 Vehicle (VC4).
- Corporate Customers: Please contact the call center no. printed on your Fastag.
- MoRTH/NHAI/IHMCL Has released a new number through 1033 through they will assist you on the highway or toll plazas.
Recharge Kotak Bank Fastag Using BHIM UPI App:
Steps To Recharge With UPI:
- Open BHIM App.
- Select the send option.
- Enter BHIM the VIRTUAL ID in the below mentioned.
- Format>> Enter amount>> Click “Send now”
- Enter UPI PIN &Tag gets recharged.
- VIRTUAL ID format: netcVEHICLE NUMBER@BankUPIHandle.
Welcome & Debited Message After Successful Login:
Dear Customer, Welcome to Fastag Program. Please visit https://Fastag.kotak corn to know more. Use PIN: xxxxxx to access your Fastag portal at https://Fastag.kotak.com
Dear Customer, your Kotak Bank Fastag wallet has been debited with Rs. 0.00 and amount transferred to your Tag Account No. 1991xxxxx, for Vehicle reg. no GJ05RExxxx.
Dear Customer, your Kotak Bank Fastag wallet has been debited with Rs. 0.00 and amount transferred to your Tag Account No. 607469-002-008xxxxx, for Vehicle reg. no GJ05RExxxx.