Wasting time at Toll plazas for paying a toll or to wait in hefty traffic. Not now the government of India has introduced the easiest and smartest way to pay the toll taxes by using a cashless transaction which is called Fastag. it makes to pay by scanning the Fastag sticker with infra devices and making deduction in the Fastag account. and many banks have been introduced Fastag in their services as KVB bank is one of the fastest. Applying for KVB Fastag is one of the easiest and fastest online and they provide you the point of sale location at very vast distances. Below am going to show you how to apply KVB Fastag online and Offline Process.
How to Apply Fastag by Using Online Process:
Step 1:Go to the official website of KVB bank.
Step 2: Click on the home page of Fastag and then click on the apply KVB Online button.
Step 3: Click On the application form and click on KVB customer if you are a bank customer otherwise select on non-KVB Customer.
Step 4: Fill the regarding details such as name, mobile number, Vehicle Registration RC, Date of birth, and your email id.
Step 5: Then you have to select the type of vehicle in.
Step 6: Now select the ID Proof such as Voter id, pan card, Aadhar card, and driving license.
Step 7: You have to check the accept terms and conditions by uploading all the above-scanned documents.
Step 8: Click on the submit button.
Step 9: On the second page you have to upload the scanned documents of your vehicle such as the Number of vehicles, RC and type of vehicle.
Step 10: By submitting all these clicks on the submit button.
Step 11: You have completed the process of applying for Karur Vysya Bank Fastag.
Charges For Using Karur Vysya Bank Fastag:
Steps For Recharge By Using Apps Internet Banking/ Debit/Credit Or By NEFT:
- Karur Vysya Bank Mobile apps such as KVB Upay & KVB Flite which you can recharge by just downloading on your mobile phone.
- Click on the payment or top-up option and choose the recharge option.
- Karur Vysya Bank gives you an optional amount to recharge from Rs 100 to 1 Lakh.
- After selecting your payment charges you have to select the mode of payment option through many ways like cash, cheque, credit card, NEFT/RTGS Etc.
- OTP will be given to by typing the mobile number.
- Follow these steps for successful KVB Fastag Recharge Online.
Want To Know How To Recharge Paytm Fastag CLICK HERE.
Search For Karur Vysya bank near me Fastag Point Of Sale Stations for your City.
KVB Fastag Customer Care Number:
KVB Fastag Customer Care Number: 1800-102-1916
Helpline No: 1033
Helpline number 1033 from MoRTH/NHAI/IHMCL is for the customer if they have below issues.
- If toll plaza not accepting your card.
- If toll plaza blacklists your card for any reason.
- If tag or card doesn’t detect by the scanner.
- Plaza doesn’t allow the monthly passes.
FASTag instant recharge using BHIM:
KVB UPay Mobile app:
BHIM Enter the VIRTUAL ID in the below mentioned
(KVB format>> Enter amount>> Click “Send now”
Enter UPI PIN &Tag gets recharged
VIRTUAL ID format: netcVEHICLE NUMBER@kvb
Debited Message After using FASTag:
01:42:36 Charges Toll
PM. 29-Dec-201901:04-29 Plaza Khalapur PM for Toll
Toll Plaza on
Rs.27 Available balance is 556.7
Dear KVB Fastag Customer,
No.MALBMS1BLKM74 98330XXXXX A/c Your
recharge Bal Balance has reached is Rs.27. Level to ETC avoids recharge, Lane. rejection immediately Please Current the Low HV clicking through Now you in the following UPI card.