Complete Easy Steps To Recharge Fast tag:
Over 1.5 crore FASTag has been issued since the Indian government has implemented the toll collection which is run by NHAI.
National Payments Corporation of India said that customers can recharge NETC Fastags through BHIM UPI. Any UPI enabled mobile app would now give vehicle owners the opportunity to recharge their Fastag on the go and avoid queues at toll plazas. The National Electronic Toll Collection is a program designed to meet the electronic tolling needs of the Indian market.
Now you can recharge Fast tag through your BHIM UPI by just in a couple of clicks. Recharge Fastag using UPI I’d have been made simple and easy to use as the costumers need more convenience.
To Buy Fastag Online CLICK HERE
Various Banks List For Recharge Fast tag With There UPI ID.
|Airtel Payment Bank||netc.VRN@mairtel|
|Bank of Baroda||netc.VRN@barodampay|
|City Union Bank||netc.VRN@cub|
|EQUITAS Small Finance Bank||netc.VRN@equitas|
|Fino Payments Bank||netc.VRN@finobank|
|Karur Vysya Bank||netc.VRN@kvb|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||netc.VRN@kotak|
|Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd.||netc.VRN@nnsb|
|PayTM Payments Bank Ltd.||netc.VRN@paytm|
|Punjab & Maharashtra Co-op Bank||netc.VRN@pmcb|
|Punjab National Bank||netc.VRN@pnb|
|South Indian Bank||netc.VRN@sib|
|State Bank of India (SBI)||netc.VRN@sbi|
To Know Complete Details Of NHAI Fastag CLICK HERE.
Steps To Recharge With UPI:
- Open BHIM App.
- Select the send option.
- Enter BHIM the VIRTUAL ID in the below mentioned.
- (format>> Enter amount>> Click “Send now”.)
- Enter UPI PIN &Tag gets recharged.
- VIRTUAL ID format: netcVEHICLE NUMBER@BankUPIHandle.
After recharge, you will get a message.
Another Mode Of Payment Example:
1. NEFT/ IMPS: Log into any bank’s Internet Banking/Mobile Banking App “Wallet ID Number or Vehicle Number in the account number field IFSC column. use UTIB0000ETC
2. Online: (https://etc.axisbank.co.in/ETC) Select Retail Road User and Login Go to Road User Center > Payment And Top Up > Recharge Recharge through net banking. credit card and debit card
3. UPI: netc. <10 digit Registered Vehicle Number>@axisbank
4. Auto Debit • Exiting Axis customers can set up through email to email@example.com or at the time of issuance.